Tuesday, August 26, 2014

BABA Newsletter August 2014 Published

It took me almost 3 days of work but finally I am done. We circulated BABA Newsletter August 2014 issue last night. Most of the time went on figuring out the format and then some time went on writing the small articles. I was initially using MS Word but found that at least the background color doesn't stay when I export it to a PDF. Hence I moved to Google Docs and it was quite convenient then.

The central piece of the newsletter was Shafieen being on the cover page of Chess Life. I also added Shahriar's Kachchi Biriyani recipe and BABA's upcoming concert news of SI Tutul.


Please Click here or the image above to download the issue.

No comments:

A LookBack at Year 2023

As the fresh breeze of 2024 begins to unfold its chapters, I find myself pausing to reflect on the whirlwind that was 2023. It was a year th...