Monday, March 19, 2018

Amitabh's Reception at Eric's Home for Rickshaw Girl

I recently attended a nice get together at Producer Eric’s house in San Francisco Bay Area for the upcoming movie Rickshaw Girl which will be directed by Amitabh. This will be his second movie direction after Aynabaji. I became a small investor for this film that is focused on women empowerment, paintings for rickshaw in Bangladesh. I read the book couple of weeks back when I decided to invest in it and was pleased to meet the author of the book Mitali Parkins. Amitabh and I studied Masters in Economics at Dhaka University together. As always he was so jolly and cracked lots of jokes before Eric called everyone in the party for some speeches.






No comments:

A LookBack at Year 2023

As the fresh breeze of 2024 begins to unfold its chapters, I find myself pausing to reflect on the whirlwind that was 2023. It was a year th...