Sunday, June 03, 2007

A R Rahman Live Concert in Oakland

Yesterday me, Shusmita, Ahyan and Liju went to A R Rahman Live Concert in Oracle Arena, Oakland. The 20,000 audience capacity was almost full with Local Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi people. A R Rahman, Hariharan, Sukhvinder, KS Chitra and a fluent speaking rapper were singing recent and old Hindi and Tamil songs of A R Rahman. The live performances of the singers and various dancers were impressive. I liked the concert so much because I am a big fan of A R Rahman's songs.

It was a big test for Ahyan as he was afraid of the sound of loud speakers and peoples voices. Shusmita had to run towards corridor often to control him.

No comments:

A LookBack at Year 2023

As the fresh breeze of 2024 begins to unfold its chapters, I find myself pausing to reflect on the whirlwind that was 2023. It was a year th...