Friday, March 06, 2009

First Father's Night With Ahyan

I went to Father's Night in Montessori Children's Care in Fremont 2 days back. I came back from office early that day at 5:30 PM. It was interesting to see him trying to show me what he can do. He tried moving some small balls with spoon from one pot to another, tried putting some very small balls in a pot in specific places, tried moving plastic maccaroni's from one plate to another. But when it was turn for singing, he was standing beside me and not joining the other kids. Miss betsy (Ahyan's Teacher of Redwood class) told he normally sings everyday. I guess due to his ear pain, Ahyan is a little bit uncomfortable today.

My first father's night with Ahyan!

No comments:

A LookBack at Year 2023

As the fresh breeze of 2024 begins to unfold its chapters, I find myself pausing to reflect on the whirlwind that was 2023. It was a year th...