Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ranking of Indian Cricketers

While I don't agree with the ranking system completely, I enjoyed the Ranking of Indian Cricketers in this site. They have analyzed cricketers based on only their Test Cricket Performance although a short section on ODI ranking is also given separately.

You can download the book in PDF format from here. I wish someone would compile a similar list for Bangladeshi Cricketers!

I have enjoyed Tendulkar and Sehwag's batting in the ODI series against New Zealand. I am surprised that there is no declaration for player of the series for ODI. May be they will do a player of the series only in Test series. But if there would be a declaration it must have been either Tendulkar or Sehwag. Considering the chart, Tendulkar's average is quite better than anyone else and he only played in 3 games and would sure score a lot more runs if would play the other 2 games. So I would declare Sachin as my player of the series for ODI.

South Asia's largest shopping mall Bashundhora city in Dhaka got heaily damaged by fire yesterday. It's another bad news we got from Dhaka in recent times.

No comments:

A LookBack at Year 2023

As the fresh breeze of 2024 begins to unfold its chapters, I find myself pausing to reflect on the whirlwind that was 2023. It was a year th...