2021 was another eventful year in my life. Here are some reflections on it and what I am looking forward to.
Looking Back on 2021
- How do I feel about the past year? What were my emotional highlights and lowlights?
- What’s most important in my life right now? What really matters to me?
- How did I do on my most important priorities this past year?
- What have I learned?
- What do I need from myself and others to make an honest assessment of my life, my priorities and what matters most to me and those I love?
- How clearly do my actions and choices reflect those priorities?
Looking Forward to 2022
- What kind of person am I becoming? Who do I want to be? What values will I live by?
- Where do I want to be a year from now? What do I need to do or learn to get there?
- Am I on the best path to become the person and live the life I want?
- How can I be more intentional about living my values and fulfilling my mission in life?
- What kind of support do I need from others and where will I find it?
- What course corrections or changes in my life do I need to implement this year?
- What am I doing to renew, reinvigorate, and reinvent myself and my life?