Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yahoo Trip Planner

August 6 to 9th, I am visiting Philips Lifeline in an official trip with 5 of my other colleagues. I thought it’s good time to try a travel planner web site now. After looking around for a while I realized that Yahoo Trip Planner is the best that I have found so far.

I like Yahoo’s most of the services more than MSN services and only marginally behind Google’s services. But in trip planner application, Google still doesn’t have anything although they are wokring on one.

Its so wonderful that I can put all my travel related info in one place and whenever I need any info, I can lookup in my Yahoo Trip Planner. Here is the one that I am using as my first experience on handling travel data.

http://travel.yahoo.com/trip-view-1251130-visit_to_framingham_with_colleagues

No comments:

A LookBack at Year 2023

As the fresh breeze of 2024 begins to unfold its chapters, I find myself pausing to reflect on the whirlwind that was 2023. It was a year th...