Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Geni: Online Family Tree

I came to know about Geni from FreeBase a while ago. As soon as I saw it, I was amazed. allow people to graphically view and edit family trees. I was looking for such an application for a long time and now I have started my family tree. It will be not only useful and fun but will be a great way to socialize with the relatives.

Geni is a tool for understanding and staying in touch with your family. Geni lets you create a family tree through our fun simple interface. You can expand your tree by adding relatives’ email addresses. They will be invited to join your tree and can add other relatives. Your tree will continue to grow as relatives invite other relatives. From a technical point of view, the web site is so great in delivering exactly what a person would like to see in a family tree gradually that I am speechless! I don’t remember any other application stuck me with so surprise probably other than Facebook.

What are you waiting for now? Start your family tree in www.geni.com or join if one of your relative has already started the tree.

No comments:

A LookBack at Year 2023

As the fresh breeze of 2024 begins to unfold its chapters, I find myself pausing to reflect on the whirlwind that was 2023. It was a year th...